Clash Royale Private Servers: Android & iOS Phones (Latest 2018)
It’s your lucky day. If you’re here for the new and updated Clash Royale private servers in 2018. Here’s how to join them for free! 😉
After the Supercell’s trend: Clash Royale fell out of the pan, it’s fanbase has been massive. There are hundreds of thousands of players looking for unlimited Gold & Gems.
When you have unlimited Gems in Clash Royale, you get all the cards at ease. This is when the Clash Royale private servers come out of the box.
In this post, I will share some of the best Clash Royale private servers for both Android & iOS players. I personally use Bluestacks to play Clash Royale (bigger screen advantage). When you have a huge screen in front of you, and you are battling with others live, it’s very fun.
I use Bluestacks which runs Android and this works for me just well. However, iOS players might face some problems, although I’m not sure if you’re going to face this issue.
I tried to join the private servers on my new iPhone 8 but I was unable to join the private server on iOS 11. But my brother who is using an iPhone 6S running iOS 10.3.3 could join. 😉
My new iPhone is not jailbroken and thus, I tried the DNS servers which didn’t work. If you’re lucky, this might work just fine, but for me, it didn’t work.
You can also try the Clash of Lights for Clash Royale which is updated regularly and is same as these private servers. The servers are updated as per the big December 2017 update. The new arena – Electro Valley is now availabe in the private servers.
Clash Royale Private Servers for Android & iOS
This is a picture taken on 21st January 2018 running the latest Clash Royale Private Servers on Bluestacks. As I said, I’m using Bluestacks for playing on the private servers.
Joining a private server sometimes feel very exciting – having unlimited coins and gems. Now here’s the fact, iOS players gotta use DNS to connect to the server, while Android players can download the FHX for Clash Royale or the mod 😀
However, if your iOS device is jailbroken, you can use XModGames which is still working in 2018. My brother uses it, so it really does.
The thing I appreciate about FHX is that they keep the private servers updated. Unlike many other private servers, FHX updates whenever new troops join the arena. Android users have the sweet spot here, while iOS players struggle to join the “infinite” arena.
Before you would like to join these Clash Royale private servers, you need to know the features! 😉
- You have unlimited Gold and Gems.
- You have unlimited Chests to open!
- Just like the original server, you can have clans.
- You get Elixir that never needs to regenerate.
- If you want, you could buy all the cards at ease.
- You can friendly-battle your friend who is in your clan.
- These Clash Royale private servers work just like the official Clash Royale server.
Well, let’s see some of the cons of Clash Royale private servers.
- Sometimes, it gets very irritating as you have nothing to earn.
- Servers could get seriously laggy on some occasions.
- You might get auto-disconnected (but now it’s improved).
Without further do, I’m listing down the steps for connecting to the Clash Royale private servers for both iOS and Android devices. Remember I said, it might not work for iOS devices but this runs flawlessly on Android (I use Blusetacks which is technically the best Android emulator for PC). But the thing to keep in mind: you need a rooted Android device!
How to use FHX Clash Royale on Android?
- Download the Clash Royale FHX APK (you can find the link below).
- Once downloading finishes, install the file and open it.
- Then you will be asked for root permissions, just allow it.
- Now you will find Clash Royale opening up, and the loading screen will change.
Clash Royale Modded APK: No Root Required!
- Download Clash Royale Modded APK (link given below).
- Install it, and open it.
- You will be in the private server automatically, instead of the official server.
Clash Royale private servers on iOS (Jailbreak)
To be able to connect to these Clash Royale modded servers, you need the Clash Royale XMod for iOS. This requires your iDevice to be jailbroken as you Cydia to install the XMod for iOS. You can follow the steps below to get the Clash Royale XMod for your iDevice. 😀
Note: The XMod doesn’t work for latest Clash Royale versions! But still, worth it.
- Open Cydia.
- Go to ‘Sources‘ and tap on ‘Edit‘.
- Tap on “Add“.
- Enter (http://apt.xmodgames.com) and tap on “Add Source“.
- Search for ‘XModGames‘ to install.
- Then look for ‘Clash Royale‘, and download the modded Clash Royale IPA.
However, if you want the easy way, you just need to click on the download link above! It’s gonna download the XModGames directly for you! 😀
Clash Royale private servers for iOS (No Jailbreak)
I’m again reminding you, this might not work. I tried finding some other DNS servers too but unfortunately, I found the only one which has a bit of good reputation. But this might affect your WiFi’s speed.
These new DNS worked for my cousin, so I literally can guarantee you that it should work. However, these updated DNS servers seem to work for many! 😀
- Go to Settings.
- Then to WiFi Options.
- Now tap on the ‘i‘ icon beside your SSID name.
- Then replace or put any of the followings in your Primary DNS:
- Now start Clash Royale, wait for 5-10 seconds, you might see the magic.
As I said earlier, this depends on your luck too. If you’re lucky enough this should work. 😉
I hope this was quite helpful to you. I’m a iOS user but I love the Android OS for the freedom. Unlike iOS, you don’t have such many restrictions, like unable to customize unless you jailbreak. For example, you got Clash Royale on your iPhone and you would like to install a modded version of the app.
Well, there isn’t any modded version for iOS users, but XModGames does the work. That’s the downside of iOS devices but I love Apple for their performance for both gaming and work.
I won’t try making a pie out of this topic anymore, let’s conclude. So if you are an Android user, you have the piece of cake. You can join the latest Clash Royale private servers with ease and quickly.
However, iOS users might find them on the same official server even after changing the DNS, that’s your bad luck. However, you can try and see if it works out for you. Anyway, you can now enjoy the unlimited gold and gems, unlock unlimited chests and more! 😉